Special MIDI controller designed for your favorite VJ-software Modul8. Functions of the controller are fully integrated into Modul8 so that it is easier for module savvy folks to customize controls to their hearts delight.
This controller is ready out of the box, Just plug the controller to your machine, run Modul8 and you are ready to go.
Modul8 - Micromodul8 Features:
- Create / Destroy layer
- Select Layer
- Hide / Show Layer
- 3 x master standard pot with soft rubber knob
- 1 x master endless rotary pot
- 3 x assignable endless rotary / push pot
- 4 x preset buttons
- 16 x assignable buttons
- 2 x A/B group select buttons
- 2 x Assignable Master buttons for A/B switch
- 1 x Master Assignable A/B Slider
- 10 x Layers select/ hide/ show/ create / district buttons
- System Mode: MIDI behavior change / Midi channel Change / Buttons Toggle mode
- 33 x Monitoring LEDs
- (at) Micromodul8 module by Andy Teasdale available from the Modul8 public library
- Technical Specifications:
- USB interface with bus powering - class compliant / no driver necessary (consumption < 500mW)
- Very compact design: 180 x 105 x 70 mm, weight 350 g
- Silver aluminium front plate with an anodised coating (abrasion resistant) and inscriptions.
- Universal MIDI controller that also works with MadMapper
- HIGHT QUALITY made in Germany !
Micromodul8 MIDI controller (pre order availability January 2018)
- Brand: FaderFox
- Product Code: G3-MF-U
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Sales tax / VAT excl.