miniMAD is a all-in-one dedicated device for video mapping, based on Raspberry Pi plateform.
Easy to use, small and inexpensive for your future installations.
It's easy to use, small and versatile, for your future video mapping projects.
The miniMAD needs MadMapper to setup your miniMAD projects.
- Play project from MadMapper (single output)
- Brightness, Contrast and Mapping adjustments
- Media Selection and automated slideshow
- Native video playback up to 1080p at 25 fps
- Play/pause video playback
- Raspberry Pi 2 model B
- 7 button control panel
- HDMI output up to 1080p 60 (1920 x 1080 at 60 fps)
- Size 9x6x3 cm (aprox. 3.5 x 2.3 x 1.2 inches)
In the Box:
- 1x 16 GB micro SD-card class 10 pre-installed, including the software and an SD card to micro SD adapter.
- 1x power supply 100-240V including EU, AUS, UK and US plug, you can choose the power supply color, white or black.
- 1x printed user manual
User guide and documentation:
Get the PLOCK and secure your miniMAD's power supply in your installation. You can also download the 3D file to print it yourself here. To have it , add it in the options when you order the miniMAD.
If you are located in the US, please visit our partner reseller's shop here: shop.blinkinlabs.com/products/minimad
miniMAD (availability 5 days)
- Product Code: MiniMad
- Availability: Pre-Order, availability 7 days
- Sales tax / VAT excl.